Friday 26 October 2007

creation station!!

I think my creative train is on full steam ahead!! I am loving 'doing things' again....dont get me wrong there hasnt been a point when i have disliked it but im now at the 'ok what can i make next' bit!! I made a few bits for halloween including a tin for my niece, filled with candy and bearing a DIVA logo im sure it will go down a treat :)
I love the look on Jakes face in this picture, so wide eyed and innocent (believe me he isnt - behind that smile and those sparkly eyes are pure devil child, the cheeky laugh that goes with the mischief is all part of his charm!!) lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute layout. I love what you did with the large chipboard piece too. If that's Fancy Pants I have that and have not figured out what to do with it. I'll keep this in mind.

Your son is adorable too!

Have a great weekend!

Rhi said...

Your LO's are fab, so dynamic and funky. Great tin too!